As we begin the process of safely reopening our clinics, we will be adhering strictly to the CDC guidelines for COVID 19.
This is a paradigm shift for all of us and will augment our clinic operations:
- You shall be pre-screened when making an appointment for possible COVID-19 symptoms, air travel history, exposure to anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19.If you are symptomatic, we will schedule a telemedicine appointment for you with one of our practitioners.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we shall check your temperature and ask the above questions again. You shall be ushered promptly to your treatment room. Only patients will be allowed in to clinic, please no relatives or friends to accompany you for your treatment.
- Our practitioners and front desk staff will be wearing masks and gloves during your visit for your protection. We frequently disinfect all surfaces throughout the office & will disinfect each treatment room after every single visit or use.
- Every employee, including practitioners, goes through the pre-check process just like you at the beginning of their workday.
- We have rearranged our office space to ensure and encourage social distancing for both our employees and our patients.Kindly provide your credit card information to be saved on file for all appointments and herb orders for faster and touch less checkout. We can email receipts/super bills to you if needed.
- Please wear a face mask, for your own protection. We will try to stock masks but may not be able to provide you one due to limited stock availability.
Thank you for collaborating with us in providing a safe and healthy environment for all. Your safety and health is paramount.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO AVOID GETTING SICK
To limit the potential spread of COVID-19, we recommend that our patients take the following steps:
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty or if you’ve been around those that are sick.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Wear a cloth mask in public settings. (CDC)
If you are in a private setting and do not have on your cloth face covering, remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe (Lysol or Clorox products).
Stay home as much as possible.
Avoid traveling to areas with active outbreaks of COVID-19 and remain away from others that may have traveled for a minimum of 14 days.
If you are actively sick with a fever, please stay home until the fever has been clear of your system for 14 days post fever to prevent the spread of disease to our patients and staff.
Please contact your primary care physician if you are sick or have any health concerns.
For current travel advisories and up-to-date information on COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s COVID-19 website.